Tooth whitening steps:
1. Brush your teeth normally.
2. Open the gel bottle
3. Squeeze a small gel strip on the inside of the upper and lower parts of the tray. As long as it is mixed and applied, it is not very strict.
4. Put the tray on your teeth
5. Align the bright white transmitter with the tray
6. Wrap your outer edge with your lips to secure
7. Turn on the switch on the bright white transmitter
8. The bright white transmitter will automatically turn off after 10 minutes, marking the completion of the cycle.
To achieve other whitening effects, simply press the power button for another 10 minutes. You may repeat the cycle 3 times every 30 minutes to achieve maximum results.
For enhanced whitening, use a tooth whitening device for 30 minutes, once a day for 5 days. Use trays and light transmitters for mouthwash. Separate and reattach the tooth tray
1. If you only want to whiten the teeth above or below, you can gently separate the trays.
2. It is recommended that you also separate the dental tray when cleaning.
3. Re-fix, just need to simply arrange and firmly press together.