The sharp corners of furniture are dangerous, especially to children. Although anyone can get hurt from running into sharp corners, children are more at risk because of their height and carelessness. Sharp corners can cause bumps, bruises, and in some cases, severe injuries. Accidents at home can be prevented. You can keep your children safe from bumps and bruises by using corner guards on your furniture. Tiny Patrol corner guards are carefully designed to be suitable for furniture like corner tables, coffee tables, chairs, desks, cabinets, and a lot more. The shape also provides a more secure attachment to the surface of the furniture.
To ensure safety, Tiny Patrol corner guards are made of high-quality PVC. They are safe, soft, and non-toxic. The soft, rubber-like material absorbs shock upon impact and prevents harming anyone who comes in contact with the corners of the furniture. These corner guards come in small and large. But both are big enough so they won’t be choking hazards for children. Tiny Patrol corner guards have a clean look that can blend well in most furniture. They do not have much physical effect at all. Not only that, but the design of these corner guards also makes them unnoticeable, especially to children. They will not be tempted to play with or to pull out these corner guards.
The strong 3M adhesive that comes with each corner guard provides an easy but secure way to install these corner guards on your furniture. Simply peel off the paper and carefully attach the guard to the corners of your furniture. They are sure to stay in place and won’t fall off at all. Tiny Patrol corner guards are durable and reusable. These multipurpose corner guards can be used on any corners of different furniture at home, school, and office. Make your space safe for everyone.
- A VALUE PACK OF 24 CORNER GUARDS FOR FURNITURE WITH SHARP CORNERS - are you looking for an easy way to make your home safe for your family? Get the Tiny Patrol value pack with 12 small and 12 large corner guards that can help babyproof or childproof your home. Prevent bumps and bruises by installing round corner guards on your furniture.
- CORNER GUARDS MADE OF SAFE AND SOFT MATERIALS - are you worried about the safety of your family at home? Tiny Patrol corner guards are perfect for you. They are made of high-quality safe and soft PVC that protects your children from getting hurt on sharp corners. Both the small and large corner guards are big enough not to be choking hazards for children.
- CLEAR AND CLEAN CORNER GUARDS - do you want to maintain the appearance of your furniture while keeping them safe? Tiny Patrol round corner guards are designed to blend well with most kinds of furniture. Not only that, but they are also unnoticeable and the children won’t be tempted to pull them out.
- STRONG ADHESIVE FOR EASY AND CONVENIENT USE - are you looking for safety tools that are simple and easy to use? Tiny Patrol corner guards come with a strong 3M adhesive that secures them on furniture. Simply peel off the adhesive and install the guards on corners. Make your home safe in just a few minutes.
- GET YOUR PACK OF VERSATILE TINY PATROL CORNER GUARDS - you get a pack of 24 corner guards that are durable and multipurpose. If, for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll make it right for you. We are committed to satisfying our customers with our products and services.
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here email@example.com