Moisturize and nourish your skin with BargzOils pure coconut oil. Coconut oil is one of the best known organic oils, and has been use for thousands of years. Because it has low molecular weight, coconut oil penetrates the skin and hair more deeply than the average moisturizer. This oil contains fatty acids, saturated fats, Vitamin E and proteins that are immensely beneficial for the skin and hair. Coconut fruits are hand-gathered, hand-cracked, and pressed to release virgin coconut oil.
Origin of Coconut Oil
The coconut fruit has been in use for thousands of years. The plant’s water, milk and oil have had a great influence on people living in tropical countries. In India, Coconut oil has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years. In Papua New Guinea, the oil has been used (for centuries) as a skin moisturizer, injury treatment, hair treatment, and medicine for cuts and bruises.
Vegetable Oil Triglycerides 100% From Coconut. BargzOils Coconut Oil contains the following essential fatty acids:
- Lauric- 48%
- Myristic- 19%
- Oleic- 8%
- Stearic- 3%
- Linoleic- 2%
- Flashpoint - 180°C
- Product shelf life - 1 year from purchase
- Ingestion - Food grade
- Precautions - No known hazards
This coconut oil is packaged in a glass amber bottle that protects it from the sun’s degenerative effects. An airtight lid keeps the oil in place to avoid accidental spills when travelling, while a euro-type dispense dropper (included) makes it super-easy to dispense this powerful oil on demand.
Coconut oil for skin
- Cleanse your face – coconut oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and emollient properties. This makes it a perfect remedy for atopic dermatitis, and can be used for a healthy, safe facial cleansing.
- Remove eye makeup – this oil is a great makeup remover. Simply put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and gently wipe makeup off your eyes. Because it breaks down waxy, inky eye makeup and hydrates the area too, coconut oil is a premium organic makeup remover.
- Moisturize skin - coconut oil helps increase moisture retention in the skin, and can help speed up healing of wounds. This oil is also used for moisturizing the lips, either directly or as a lip balm blend.
- Highlight your cheeks – a clever way to use coconut oil to uplift your facial aesthetics is to sweep a small amount of this oil on top of makeup and leave it alone. It makes your skin glow a little, which explains why coconut oil is used as a key ingredient in a ton of makeup products.
- Soothe dry skin – coconut oil works great on dry skin, and increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Shave your legs – are you planning to shave your legs? Ditch those chemical-based conventional shaving creams and work with a natural, coconut based shaving aid. Coconut oil is naturally antimicrobial, smells good, and can be used as a healthy shaving cream for your legs and underarms.
Coconut oil for hair
- Condition hair – if you have noticed, many hair conditioners have coconut oil as an ingredient. The reason for this is that coconut oil penetrates hair better than mineral and sunflower oil, thus helping promote hair growth.
- Tame frizz and add shine – a bit of coconut oil can help calm your frizzy, flyaway hair strands so you get that smooth and polished look. What’s more, this oil also works excellently well for adding a shine to your hair (for those who have dark hair). Simply smooth a few drops of coconut oil onto the ends of your hair to give it that lustrous shine.
- Fight dandruff – one of the major causes of dandruff is a dry scalp. Ultra-moisturizing with a coconut oil treatment can help minimize this problem. Simply heat a few tablespoons of this oil on a stove over a low flame and massage the oil into the scalp when it’s warm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is coconut oil good for the skin?
Coconut oil is one of the best moisturizers for dry skin. Studies have shown that coconut oil significantly improves skin hydration and is just as good as mineral oil. This plant-based oil is also known to help with acne and inflammations.
Does coconut oil help with pimples?
Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, a compound that kills acne-causing bacteria. Applying coconut oil on your facial skin overnight can increase moisture levels, get rid of harmful bacteria, and help reduce pimples and acne scarring.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here email@example.com